1948-1949 Everett Lassiter Bishop, USA
Everett Lassiter Bishop
IAMM President 1948-1949
Everett Bishop graduated from the University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland in 1916.
- 1916-1921 Private practice in Medicine, Savannah, Georgia.
- 1925-1946 Pathologist, Steiner Cancer Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- 1935-1947 Professor of Pathology Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1946-1963 Consultant Pathologist at various hospitals in Atlanta and nearby cities.
- He was Founder and President of the Georgia Association of Pathology, and Director of the Georgia division of the American Cancer Society.