Bylaws Chapter IV
1. The Editor of International Pathology shall be appointed by the International Council for a four (4) year period, effective the January 1 following the appointment.
2. The Editor shall execute editorial policies in conformity with the aims of the Academy and with the general principles formulated by the International Council. There shall be no change in the contractual arrangements with a publisher without the approval of the Executive Committee.
3. The Editor shall submit to the Executive Committee a written annual summary of the activities of International Pathology , including financial, editorial and other affairs. The financial report shall be audited in a manner to be determined by the Executive Committee. The Editor’s report shall be kept permanently in the office of the Secretary.
4. The Editor shall submit an estimated budget in advance of each year’s activities for the approval of the Executive Committee.
5. The Editorial Board shall be appointed by the International Council on the recommendation of the Editor.