AND CURRENT CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS
The International Academy of Pathology was incorporated in the District of Columbia on November 14, 1955 (Certificate No. 44020, Book 0138, Page 508). The Certificate of Incorporation was signed by Frank B. Johnson, Herman Van Cott, and Webb Haymaker, all of the staff of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
The Constitution and Bylaws were revised several times over the years. The Constitution currently in effect was adopted during the International Congress in Washington, D.C. on October 17, 1976.